Impurities are everywhere, you literally can’t escape them. It doesn’t matter if you are going to spend all day at home, your skin is going to absorb dirt naturally. Our skin is the largest yet most exposed organ of our entire body, consequently it is subjected to many things. Good news, our skin reacts pretty fast when exposed to bad environments, it mostly shows in the face, causing it to be either dry or oily, darker, red, blemishes, break-outs, clogged pores, etc. Although, your skin is never 100% clean, I have a secret that can take you up to the 99s.
1. Neutrogena ‘Makeup Remover’ – The BEST makeup remover ever, it removes all the makeup, oil and every thing on your skin that you won’t need. After using many and many makeup removers, I wanna say that this is the best thing a girl who had a long day and is ready to go to bed could ask for. Its texture and tissue is not dry or rough, which make everything simpler and easier. (You do not have to use only to remove makeup, you may also clean your skin during the day if you feel comfortable)
2. Bioderma ‘Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution’ & Cotton - This solution works as daily cleanser and makeup remover. I don’t use as a cleaser that much, rarely do, but is great to remove your eye makeup, especially if you are rocking a bold and dark smokie eye.
3. Ole Henriksen ‘African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser’ – This cleanser is E-VE-RY-THINNNG, removes dirt from the surface to the skin’s deepest parts. I am so glad to find it, it removes dirt, oil, deep impurities, makeup, leaving the skin extremely clean without harming it. Skin feels fresh immediately after use, radiant and healthy. (Higly recommend)
4. Sephora Dynamic Duo Face Brush – I always use this with the Foaming Cleanser, the duo face brush is easy and quick to use. I think manual facial brushes are more pratical than the electronics, I was going to buy the clarisonic when I found this at sephora, did not regret at all, the skin is left smooth and bright. (Also good if you are on budget)
5. Raw Organic Honey - I don’t do this everyday, but at least 2 or3 times a week I exfoliate my skin with honey, I have been doing this for a month, did that before when I was younger. Sometimes I do skip a week or more but I found honey a good skin cleanser and moisturizer, you can find online lots of honey masks, facial cleansers, body scrubs and both soaks all made off of honey.
Thanks for reading,